

















At the parade, we enjoyed Sonic drinks, sitting on the sidewalk with cousins and friends, caught frisbees and candy, watched floats, camels, a big longhorn, George Washington, and even helicopters!! We went to eat BBQ with Mac's fam, finally got to take a big nap, then the kids enjoyed popcorn & watching traffic in the evening.

4 comments:
I was bored and decided to go "blog hopping". I can't believe how big Seneca is.. even from the last time I saw you guys. She looks so grown up in those picks.
Hi there! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute. Britton is still waiting to lose his first tooth! He is very jealous of all the kids that have already lost them. Good luck with Mac being gone.. Miss you
So, cute kids and all, but I need some more. UPDATE! You can steal my slideshow if you need to;)
Lisa-
I finally got a blog so I can be cool too! Yours is so cute and I can't believe how big your "babies" are! Keep in touch!
Amanda
the-larson-fam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment