Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer has officially started! No school, irrigation flooding everywhere and bored kids. I am babysitting three kids for the summer. Seneca loves it~ she has someone paying attention to her constantly. JP also loves it~ all day of sword fighting, army guy action! We have spent lots of time at the park and in the back yard already. I love it~ the kids are great and I am earning a little money.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Good to know...I will send mine over to!

venegasfamily said...

Hi Lisa! I am so excited that you have a blog, too. When you upload your pictures, you can click the box for small, medium, or large pictures. Not sure if that will help or not- but I didn't know there was an option until my sister told me b/c I was posting small photos, too. I didn't know you had a little girl too- that is awesome. I love her name. I'll be in touch more now... :)
Sus